Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Nic and I recently had the opportunity to visit Tennessee. We stayed with Josh, Hope and Lex. One of the days we visited the Alexanders's along with all of the Alexanders, the Butchers, the McMillins, the Blackabys and LeRoy Martin. A great time was had by all! We had Nic's little sister(January-Caroline) with us. She also had a great time playing with Sam, Lex, and Anna Claire. We also drove to Nashville and stayed with Robb, Kim, and Anna Claire. We went to the park to walk the dogs and play in the creek. We also went to dinner and played with Anna Claire. We really had a great time and very excited to plan something again. Great to be back in the blogging world. I finally got my account fixed!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm so sad that I missed it! So many of the people I love the most. I'm so glad that you all had so much fun.

m.d. mcmullin said...

glad to have you back in the blogosphere.

Hope Butcher said...

That pic of January C. & Lex is tooo much!!!

Hope Butcher said...

It pretty much sums up their every morning for them

Kim said...

I am glad to see you were able to fix your account!! It was so fun to hang out together. I love friends that you can pick right back up with as if you saw them yesterday.
Getting to know January-Caroline was a lot of fun as well. Thank you for sharing her with us.