Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturdays

Don't you love Saturdays? I do, especially ones like today. Today I got up early and went to Hoss's baseball games. He had two in a row. They won them both. How exciting! Then my mother-in-law, sister-in-law and I went to Gainesville to go shopping. It was a shopping day with no real goals. We visited many stores. We finally made it home about 7pm. We had one tired baby and lots of sore feet. I am now in the process of allowing myself to rest and wind down. I just thought I would write about my day. Hope you enjoyed your Saturday as well.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I LOVE Saturdays without purpose... we are staying at Disney this weekend with Jimmy's family. I think Eating, Drinking and more eating sums up our trip. Oh and a little shopping too! Can't wait to see you guys! Love ya!